Fair and clear.
CashSentinel takes a fee from the buyer, when the transaction is confirmed, according to the table below. That's it.
|Cars and motorbikes||Fee borne by the buyer (VAT included)|
|up to 4'999 €||24 €|
|up to 11'999 €||34 €|
|up to 29'999 €||49 €|
|up to 49'999 €||69 €|
|up to 79'999 €||99 €|
|from 80'000 €||199 €|
|Boats||Fee borne by the buyer (VAT included)|
|up to 11'999 €||49 €|
|up to 29'999 €||99 €|
|up to 99'999 €||199 €|
|up to 249'999 €||599 €|
|up to 999'999 €||1'290 €|
What do you get for this?
- Your secure payment, whether your seller is in your country or abroad.
- A 3-month contract protection, by our partner Allianz Protection Juridique - learn more here.
- Your freedom until you buy the vehicle. If you decide not to buy, you get 100% of your money back.
- On request, we perform your currency conversions with our partner Swissquote Bank.
No hidden costs
- There is no subscription, funding or withdrawal fee.
- There is no fee if the transaction does not take place.
- There is no fee for the seller.
CashSentinel is available in most European countries and Switzerland, for private and professional customers.