How to protect yourself from fraud?
Check if the website is not fraudulent
- CashSentinel's official website is www.cashsentinel.com. When clicking on a link or a picture that redirects you on our website, check that the URL is correct.
- CashSentinel's website has a secured https protocol, a green lock is present in the navigation bar.
Check if email is not fraudulent
- CashSentinel does not send emails to its clients, with the exception of emails for promotional purposes to professionals, and support emails from our unique email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will never ask for any information concerning your account or its activity by e-mail, and will never sent you a link to follow. Any exchange of information with the CashSentinel can be done by phone or through the internal chat on your CashSentinel account.
- If you receive an e-mail from a potential seller, check his e-mail address, and do not click on any links or documents. Access CashSentinel directly from the following URL: www.cashsentinel.com.
Check if the IBAN is correct
We only communicate our bank details once the contract has been accepted. You can access it from your account, on our website www.cashsentinel.com or from our mobile app.
- In France: our escrow accounts are french accounts, the IBAN starts with FR76 and ends with 889, and they are hosted at Société Générale.
- In Switzerland: our escrow accounts are swiss accounts, the IBAN starts with CH23 and ends with 000, and they are hosted at Swissquote.
- For boats transactions: our escrow accounts are french accounts, the IBAN starts with FR76 and ends with 739, and they are hosted at BNP Paribas.
If you have any doubt about the legitimacy of an e-mail, a seller, or a website, please inform CashSentinel through the internal chat, or by calling the phone number located at the bottom of our website.