Fraudulent sellers are rampant even on reputable ad websites.
- Be particularly wary of sellers who are living abroad, with whom you only have contacts by emails or SMS.
- Never click on links received by e-mail or SMS. There is a good chance that it will be phishing links.
- Ignore any supposedly CashSentinel e-mail: we never send e-mails.
- Our escrow account is in Switzerland and its IBAN starts with CH800878.
Our IBAN is Swiss and starts with CH800878
We never send emails.
Never click on links received via SMS or email.
Sell in 3 easy steps
How it works
Enter your name, address and bank information. We control your identity. Make sure the buyer also created his CashSentinel account.
Create your contract
You are guided in establishing the terms of the contract. You and your buyer approve the contract as is. With the CashSentinel contract, you automatically benefit from a legal protection lasting 3 months (cars) or 6 months (boats).
Validate your transaction
The funds of the buyer are held in escrow on his CashSentinel account. When the transaction is finalized, funds are transferred to your CashSentinel account and then transferred directly to your personal bank account.
You are protected in case of dispute
Each contract is automatically protected by a legal protection of 3 to 6 months.
You control every detail of your contract
Access your contract at any time and follow your changes.
You are assured of the identity of the buyer
Each CashSentinel user has been controlled by our teams.
Your funds are instantly transferred
As soon as your sale has taken place and you confirm the delivery, your funds are automatically transferred to your personal account.
Your payments are protected
Your funds are in an escrow account until you take possession of your vehicle.
They used cashsentinel
- Gillian A., Geneva
- Oleg and Katarina K., Bern
- Cyril Boquillon, EnjoyCars SA
Sign up now to get immediate access to CashSentinel platform tools to manage your contracts, and real-time overview.