Fair and clear.
CashSentinel takes a fee from the buyer, when the transaction is confirmed, according to the table below. That's it.
|Cars and motorbikes||Fee borne by the buyer (VAT included)|
|up to 4'999.- CHF||29 CHF|
|up to 11'999.- CHF||39 CHF|
|up to 29'999.- CHF||69 CHF|
|up to 49'999.- CHF||89 CHF|
|up to 79'999.- CHF||119 CHF|
|from 80'000.- CHF||229 CHF|
|Boats||Fee borne by the buyer (VAT included)|
|up to 11'999.- CHF||59 CHF|
|up to 29'999.- CHF||119 CHF|
|up to 99'999.- CHF||229 CHF|
|up to 249'999.- CHF||699 CHF|
|up to 999'999.- CHF||1'490 CHF|
What do you get for this?
- Your secure payment, whether your seller is in Switzerland or abroad.
- A 3-month contract protection, by our partner Protekta - learn more here.
- Your freedom until you buy the vehicle. If you decide not to buy, you get 100% of your money back.
- On request, we perform your currency conversions with our partner Swissquote Bank.
No hidden costs
- There is no subscription, funding or withdrawal fee.
- There is no fee if the transaction does not take place.
- There is no fee for the seller.
CashSentinel is available in most European countries and Switzerland, for private and professional customers.